| Comanche County | Cemeteries | Photos | Researcher | Pioneers | Records | Schools | Census | Helpful Links |
This site is proud to be a part of the USGenWeb and OKGenWeb
District # 40
| Cache Road Square in Lawton was once the home
of the Number 40 School. Later, the school was called
after being moved to Cache Road and Sheriden.
Dunbar School was taken in by the Lawton City School District. A new school was built in 1918 and was named
Pershing School, in honor of General John J. Pershing.
Rural Schools Schools Home