| Comanche County | Cemeteries | Photos | Researcher | Pioneers | Records | Schools | Census | Helpful Links |
This site is proud to be a part of the USGenWeb and OKGenWeb
District #36 Comanche County
| Fairview School was located in the Letitia
area. It was organized in 1902. It received the name
"Fairview" as it was built on a hill with a fair view each direction. The first school term was from
November 17, 1902 until April 3, 1903. The school closed in the spring of 1956.
The school building also served as a Baptist Church.
The church was organized January 20, 1907.
Rural Schools Schools Home