FAIRMONT (Vaughn) District #29
SE1/4SE1/4 of 2-15-25
Located two miles south and one mile west of the little town of Crawford. Hallie LUCAS HANAWALT remembers walking two miles to this school. Good times are remembered at the games, literary, spelling bees and church in the school.
On October 21, 1918, Fairmont or Vaughn united with Twin Hills, Streeter or Little Crawford, Fairview, Pleasant View or Shugart to form Crawford.
|HAIGHT, Tom S.||1916|