LIBERTY HILL District # 43
SW1/4 of 23-15-21
No records found (Court House burned in 1916). The school must have transferred to Texmo which lies north of the New Liberty District prior to 1916.
The New Hope Baptist Church was organized March 10, 1906 and their records show that they met at the Liberty Hill Schoolhouse until November 4, 1906. At that time the motion was made and carried that they move the location of their church to near Old Hammon.