Roger Mills County



Coordinator: Judy Tracy


Please notice that all photos on this site are copyrighted by their submitter.
Do not "contribute" any material (including lists and/or photos) located on this site to other websites.

Return to Home Page



MELROSE District #32

SE1/4NW1/2 of 8-15-26


November 21, 1918 Melrose closed and consolidated with five other small schools to create Durham. The acre of land where the Melrose schoolhouse stood was given by Claress and Nelson Hendrick in 1909.



BAGGETT, Newman 1916
STAUBER, Emma 1916


School Board

STRICKLAND, Mrs. 1916-17
WHITE, N. H. 1916-17