BERLIN Community SW1/4 of 3-12-23
BERLIN (SW1/4 of 3-12-23) Formerly known as Walnut. Located in the
southern part of county, ten miles north of Sayre. Post Office name
changed to Berlin, September 2, 1896 and discontinued May 5, 1967. Its
name comes from Berlin, Germany. Several names were placed in a hat and
the name Berlin was drawn. In 2009, it has a very active rural community
who meet the second Saturday night of each month in their community
building. The town itself is no longer in existence.