DURHAM (NE1/4 of 25-16-26)
DURHAM (NE1/4 of 25-16-26) Located just north of the junction of highways 33 and 30 in northwestern part of the county. Post office established May 15, 1902. Named for Dora Durham Morris, the first postmaster. Post office is still operating; has Porter’s Emporium Antique Store, Gas and Quick Stop and the White House. The school gym is their community building where several events are held each year. Two churches still active in the community.